The focus of week 2 is: personal care products
- Plastic bottled shampoo to shampoo bars
- Plastic Bottled conditioner to bars/glass bottled hair treatment oil
- Empty plastic bottle for DIY products
- Making unnecessary purchases
- Eg. buying new makeup before the old ones run out
Personal care is a huge and indispensable part of people’s lives; however, its part in damaging the environment is only going to be larger.
Not surprisingly, plastic remains the main issue. It is ubiquitous in our personal care routine, yet, we may not realize how prevalent it is. Think about the products in your bathroom, small things such as toothbrushes to big things as shampoo bottles, they all contain some plastic.Continue reading “Minimalism Project: Week 2”